Black Pottery Bhai-Bhabhi Rakhi Gift Hamper
Black Pottery Bhai-Bhabhi Rakhi Gift Hamper
"Celebrate the bond of love with Black Pottery Rakhi Gift Set. The beautiful rakhis are a perfect blend of craft and design!"
- Hamper includes 1 each of bhaiya and bhabhi rakhis in Nizamabad black pottery craft, 1 set of 2 Longpi Black Pottery Craft Coffee Mugs, 2 pcs mini chocolates, 1 unbaked clay deep with kapoor-ghee batti, roli+chawal teeka, and 1 hand painted "Happy Rakhi" card that goes with your personalized message!
- Material : Ground Serpentinite Stone + Clay, Cane on Handle)
- Dimensions: Bhaiya circular rakhi with approx. 1.25" diameter; Bhabhi rakhi approx. 1" height jhumka; Each Mug length with handle 4.5", 3.5" height, 3" width.
- Fun fact! These are designer clay rakhis in the GI (Geographical Indication tag by Government of India) certified black pottery craft of Nizamabad, Azamgarh UP.
- Making process: Handmade by master craftsmen using local clay, hand-carved and burnished, reduction fired and then rubbed with a silver colored mixture of lead, mercury & zinc.
- The silver fillings are known to be harmless to skin, and the craft is used only for ornamentation purposes on surfaces that do not come in direct contact with food/mouth. What you hold is a piece of our rich culture and history!!
- The Coffee Mug set included as a special gift for your brother is from the Longpi Black Pottery craft of Manipur which is made from a mixed paste of ground black serpentinite stone and special brown clay, which is found only in Longpi village. The pots are manually shaped, polished, sun-dried and fired in a bonfire. The black color of Longpi ham is a result of reduction firing of the ware, while polishing the heated earthen pots with a local tree leaf right after firing gives them the beautiful shine. "Terracotta by Sachii" brings you this heritage pottery, functional as well as beautiful!
- Note: Use your creativity to convert the rakhis into accessories or fridge magnets post the festival, so you can keep and cherish the beautiful handcrafted piece
- Country of Origin: India
Kutch Painted Pottery Rakhi Platter Set
Longpi Black Pottery Flame-Safe Kettle
Very happy with the order.
Kutch Pottery Mirror Work Tealight Holders Set of 2
Thank you for making such beautiful, traditional and eco-friendly available to us. I can’t even begin to explain the joy I feel in every sip of water that I take from the terracotta bottle/glass. It’s like a constant reminder of staying in touch with ‘maati-mother earth’. Can’t wait to being home many such products. Keep up the good work!
Free replacement given for product broken during transit. Thanks.
The LongPi pan is a big hit due to its versatility in my Mumbai home. The veg cutlets are always crisp. And the omelette gets cooked really well without using any single drop of butter or oil. - Koushik, Mumbai, India
An awesome initiative by Sachii, a comprehensive collection where every peice isn't just coming out from nature but from the artisans heart. I have been ordering Longpi from Terracotta by Sachii and the products are genuinely good, packed sustainability giving us the origin and the heritage associated. Sachii never forgets to add her sweet side to her products. I have always received my orders with her personal note and miniatures for my kids. It is such a nice way to educate the gen next about our heritage.
Will look forward to having more daily use products like bottles, curd setters etc. on you catalogue.
If you want to be connected to age old Indian crafts via the medium of clay, then this is "THE" place for you.
I have been a longstanding admirer of Sachii's talent and craft and have been lucky to own some of her studio and LongPi pottery.
Each piece is well crafted, beautiful, fuss-free, and most importantly environment friendly. As an avid supporter of traditional Indian crafts and artists, I am delighted that Sachii is part of this ecosystem. I wish her many many successes in her endeavor!
`I encountered TerracottabySachi on one of my favourite food blogger's Instagram posts and the attraction was instant. I am always on the quest for making purchases that have a story behind them, products which not only look artistic but are also created mindfully by artists. And what a find this was!!! ???? I made a purchase of the longpi black pottery tea mugs for a very dear tea loving friend within five minutes of seeing the post ???? who doesn't like a gift with a great origin behind it?
I then reached out to Sachii wondering if it was possible to include a small note inside with a message, and to my utter pleasure, the note was written on a beautiful card with terracotta pieces on it, so pleasing! My friend and I were most pleased about the minimal and eco friendly packaging. Sachii was so friendly and helpful, and so I thought instantly of her again when looking for a gift for my grandmother. The Kutchi collection called out to me, and I felt it would be a perfect gift for her, since she is from Bhuj herself. But I feared, three days before Nanima's birthday, will it reach on time? Sachii came to my rescue by helping me out, arranging speedily for a courier the next day, and also included a gorgeous hand written card. I felt I was dealing with a friend who understood the urgency and importance of the gift. Thus, a very pleasant shopping experience for me, very meaningful and with such assurity of delivery and the excellence of the amazing wares too!
I am a wine lover and drinking wine in Sachii terracotta glasses enhances the experience to another level... the glass is very well made and heavy good quality pottery product...I'm definitely going to buy one more glass to complete the pair soon????
I am a happy and proud customer of "Longpi", and I chose it because it fulfilled my many requirements under one roof:
1. Healthy cooking.
2. Eco friendly.
3. Vocal for local.
4. Restoring a dying art.
5. Dignified Livelihood to poor artisans.
6. Stylish utensils
I totally loved the package as it contained the warmth of love with which Sachii had sent me the stuff in form of a surprise gift & a hand written cute note...Sachii, you are supporting such noble causes, may you achieve magnificent success in life!!!!
I really covet this beautiful Longpi black pottery biryani pot from Manipur by @terracottabysachii. We made biryani in it today. And the taste was so enhanced. “Longpi pottery from Manipur is made from a mixed paste of ground black serpentinite stone and special brown clay, which is found only in Longpi village. The pots are manually shaped, polished, sun-dried and fired in a bonfire. The black color of Longpi ham is a result of reduction firing of the ware, while polishing the heated earthen pots with a local tree leaf right after firing gives them the beautiful shine. "Terracotta by Sachii" brings you this heritage pottery, functional as well as beautiful!” @terracottabysachii